All Rojé Exotic Leather Orders Receive Free Express Shipping to any domestic U.S. Address
Rojé Exotic Leather can ship to virtually any address. Note that there are restrictions on some products when shipping to select states or to international destinations.
When your order is placed, we will provide free shipping via USPS. Most orders will ship within two (2) business days after payment has been processed.
Every shipment with exotic skins, that leaves USA require $93.00 fee for Fish and Wildlife inspection and $75.00 fee for CITES re-export permit (If needed).
For our international buyers we have minimum order requirements:
- NON CITES species including: stingray, shark, ostrich, zebra, eel, and sea snake: minimum orders are $2500.00 with an additional $93.00 fee plus shipping unless you provide a shipping account number such as FedEx, DHL, or Ems. We prefer to ship through USPS which delivers through your countries postal service with the quickest delivery at the best price.
- Species that require CITES permits and inspections such as: Caiman, Nile Crocodile, Freshwater Crocodile, American Alligator, Lizard, Hippo, and Python: minimum orders are $5000.00, plus $75.00 for CITES re-export paperwork and $93.00 for inspection. Inspection can take up to 2 weeks through US Fish and Wildlife.
- Elephant: Minimum orders are 200 SQFT/per color finishing in 30 days with direct export from our tannery in Africa. Please contact email@example.com if you ready to place an order or if you have any questions.
In addition, we will NOT ship to any US forwarding company that is not authorized to process Fish and Wildlife shipments. To insure that all rules and regulations are followed we process all international shipments in house or will send skins ONLY to US authorized licensed customs broker with an active USFW permit.
Sales tax is only collected for addresses within Missouri and California unless we have a copy of your reseller's permit on file. If you send us your reseller's permit, we will activate your account to not charge a sales tax.
Items in new condition can be returned within seven (7) days of the delivery date. The returned item must be returned as it was delivered with no additional cuts, creases or markings.
To return an item to us, you must complete a request for an RMA. Here's the process:
- Request an RMA here.
- We will respond with a unique RMA and a pre-paid USPS label.
- Place the item back in the package as you received it.
- Tape the label to the box.
- Drop off the package at your nearest post-office
Once the item has been received and inspected, we will issue the refund.
Sorry, but no exceptions: if we receive a package without an RMA or a product that has been altered, it will be returned to your address without a refund or credit.
A note to all exotic skin buyers: Every skin is unique in size and structure. Slight variations in the material are expected; the natural patterns are the beauty of the product! All items are inspected prior to shipment. If your item arrives damaged from shipping, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist you.
We Respect California State Law (CA Penal Code 653o)
We will not ship the following species to any California address: